Please note: Carolyn Elliott reserves the right to change prices without notice. A 5% discount is offer on Cash paying clients only.
PROCEDURE PROCESS & PRICES:
REGARDING CONSULTATIONS, PLEASE READ:
Due to the long wait time, consultations are now completed online. You will find all of the important Consultation Information available to you by clicking the link “Your Online Consultation“, located on the “Schedule” Tab. You will need to complete all 6 Steps in order for you to have the most successful outcome in your overall experience.
You’ve read Step One: “Your Online Consultation,” and are ready to move forward with scheduling an appointment. Next, fill out and submit Step Two: “Pre-client Questionnaire”, Step Three “Submiting Your Photo(s)” and Step Four “Appointment Policies.” Once these three Steps are completed, I will review all and then call you to schedule your appointment. (Please allow up to 2 business days). I am closed Sunday and Monday.
** Every client is responsible for reading this information before scheduling your appointment. No exceptions, even if you have had Permanent Makeup in the past.
*VIP Consultations: If you would prefer to be seen one-on-one, in person, for your “Consultation and Pre-Draw” in the office, appointments are available by request. Your pre-paid fee of $150 is for your 75 minute appointment and does not go towards the balance of your procedure. Call 805-550-7379 to schedule your “Consultation and Pre-Draw Appointment” slot.
Treatments are strictly by appointment only, inside normal business hours.
“Normal” business hours include: Tuesday through Friday 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Outside “normal” business hours include: Evening (4:00 PM) and Saturday appointments. There is a 20% additional per-visit charge for “Outside Normal” business hours.
EYE BROW PROCEDURES (*Prices include one reinforcement within 6 months) Cash paying clients receive 5% off.
- Soft Powdery Eye Brows (Single Toned Soft EyeBrows) $525 (Two-sessions)
- Ombre Eye Brows (Two-Toned Soft Powdery EyeBrows) $625 (Two-sessions)
- Shaded Hair-Stroke Brows (Beautiful 3D-Eyebrows Artistry completed by Machine work only). $795 (Two-sessions)
- Strokes Over Ombre’ © (Hair-stroke to start, transitioned into a Soft, Ombre’ Eye Brow towards the tails) $850 (Two-sessions)
Soft Powdery Eyebrows
Description: Single Toned Soft Powdered Brow. Perfect for the client who uses pencils or eyeshadow to add color to fill-in her missing Eyebrows.
Description: A more two-toned version of the Soft Powdery Eyebrows, More dense, slightly darker at the tail transitioning to softer more transparent towards the bulb area. This is a beautiful Eyebrow with soft details. Perfect for the client who wants to add more advanced artistry into her Eyebrows, instead of the one dimensional look of Soft Powdered Brows.
Shaded Hair-Stroke Brows
Description: Shaded Hair-stroke Eyebrows. Perfect for the client who wishes to have the look of natural hair-strokes with shading in between. All work is completed by a highly skilled, highly trained Professional Cosmetic Tattoo Artist (Carolyn Elliott) who tattoos only by machine! No slicing, means no risk of scarring. No Micro-blading is completed in this office!
Strokes Over Ombre’ ©/Soft Powdered Brows
Description: This is a combination the first 4 or more Hair-stroke over the bulb area, then transitioning into an Ombre’ or Powdered Eyebrow over the remaining Eyebrow. Perfect for the client who wants to add more advanced artistry and dimension into her eyebrows. For the artists, this is an artistically demanding procedure. You must have the right skin type and follow pre-procedure instructions prior to this procedure. No exceptions.
TOUCH UP/FRESHERS (*Prices are based on a single session which technique is used)
- Less than 1 year $200 (Powders Brows), $225 (Ombre’), $300 (Strokes Over Ombre’ & Shaded Hair-stroke Brows)
- Between 1 – 2 years $250 (Powder Brows), $275(Ombre’), $325 (Strokes Over Ombre’ & Shaded Hair-Stroke Brows)
- Greater than 2 years $350 and up (Powder Brows), $375 and up (Ombre’), $400 and up (Strokes Over Ombre’ & Shaded Hair-stroke Brows)
Description: Eyebrow Refreshers/Touchup appointments are very necessary every18 to 24 months. How soon a client needs to come in to have their Eyebrows refreshed/touched up is strictly individual and some clients may even need to come in sooner due to thyroid conditions, sun-exposure, fair-skin (Fitzpatrick 1, 2).
A common rule of thumb is when you start reaching for your eyebrow pencil to add color to your fading permanent makeup. This is the perfect indication that it is time to schedule your touch-up appointment. By prolonging this appointment you a) allow the pigment to continue to fade more, and b) in some cases, the pigment will be gone, but a odd colored stain (orange, red, gray) of the pigment’s undertone will remain and a color correction must be performed first. Clients mistaken this, “Oh, but my brows have lasted 10 years!” No, the undertone of the pigment is visible enough for you to follow with your brow pencil, but the pigment has been gone for quite some time.
Please do not wait this long. The longer you wait, extra work and expertise will be a necessity to bring your eyebrows back to their optimal
NOTE: Any brow which is faded to the point of needing to be pre-drawn prior to a procedure is considered a NEW procedure and will be charged accordingly. Typically, Eyebrows need a refresher appointment approximately every two years, unless you have very fair skin (Fitzpatrick II or less). Waiting for the pigment to breakdown, then fade to an undertone is not recommended.
EYE PROCEDURES (*Prices include one follow-up/fine-tuning within 4 months, if needed.) Cash paying clients receive 5% off.
- Eye Lash Enhancement $550 (two-sessions) – A natural enhancement only in the lash bed.
- Modified Eye Lash Enhancement $595 (two-sessions) – A natural enhancement, but with the outer half doubled in thickness.
- Smudgy Eyes – A smokey, soft look without the dense hard lines of the Eyeliner. $650 (two-sessions)
- Dramatic Eye Liner – heavy, more dramatic with tails extending out and beyond $650 (two-sessions)
- Add One Smudgy Color Shadow – added above any of the 3 above Eye Procedures at appointment time $250
- Designer Eyeliner – Perfect for the client who wants to add more advanced artistry into her Eyeliner with one or more shaded colors in addition to the eyeliner. $850 (two-sessions)
Description: A natural enhancement of the eyes. This is not a just madeup makeup look, nor is this eyelash-extensions to your eyelashes. This is tattooing and is in regards to the placement of the pigment within the eyelash bed. It does not extend out or above the lash line. It naturally enhances your eyes without making it look like you’re wearing makeup, so whether you’re waking up out of bed or getting out of the shower, you look refreshed all of the time, naturally.
Modified Eyelash Enhancement
Description: Just like the Eyelash Enhancement, the Modified Eyelash Enhancement is thicker and is perfect for those wanting double the thickness on the outer upper two-thirds to give your eyes a more open appearance . This opens the eyes in appearance. The placement of the tattooing is only in the eyelash bed. This will extend a bit above the lash line, but not out. It naturally enhances your eyes without making it look like you’re wearing makeup, so whether you’re crawling out of bed or getting out of the shower, you look refreshed all of the time, naturally.
Smudgy Eyes Description: A much softer look without the dense hard borders of the Eyeliner or standard Eyelash Enhancements. This technique involves more skill and artistry and looks the most natural.
Description: This is a makeup look 24/7. It will be precisely pre- drawn to your satisfaction prior to being tattooed. Eyeliner in the tattoo world extends above and away from the lashes. Because this procedure demands such precise artistry, the client MUST follow the pre-procedure instructions to the nth degree, meaning no caffeine or exercise the day of the procedure. No exceptions. tattoo artist, we are limited to what areas of the skin where we can safely tattoo. Do know this is for your safety.
Designer Eye Liner
Description: This is a makeup look 24/7. It is precisely pre- drawn to your satisfaction prior to being tattooed. Perfect for the client who wants to add more advanced artistry into her Eyeliner with one or more shaded colors in addition to the eyeliner. Because this procedure demands such precise artistry, the client MUST follow the pre-
procedure instructions to the nth degree, meaning no caffeine or exercise the day of the procedure. No exceptions.
TOUCH UP/FRESHERS (*Prices are based on single session)
- Less than 1 year $250 and up (Eye Lash Enhancement), $325 (Mod Eye Lash Enhancement), $425 (Dramatic/Smudgy Eyes)
- Between 1 – 2 years $300 and up, (Eye Lash Enhancement), $400 (Mod Eye Lash Enhancement), $500 (Dramatic/Smudgy Eyes)
- Between 2 – 3 years $400 and up (Eye Lash Enhancement), $500 (Mod Eye Lash Enhancement), $600 (Dramatic/Smudgy Eyes)
- Greater than 3 years+, $425 and up (Eye Lash Enhancement), $500+ (Modified Eyelash Enhancement), $600+ (Dramatic/Smudgy Eyes),
COLOR AND/OR SHAPE CORRECTIONS/MODIFICATIONS – Cash paying clients receive 5% off.
- Gray Eyebrows Color Correction – $495 (two sessions)
- Gray Eyebrows Color Correction and Reshape/Rebalance – $595 (two sessions)
- Orange/Red/Violet Eyebrow Color Correction – $495 (two sessions)
- Orange/Red/Violet Eyebrow Color Correction and Reshape/Rebalance – $595 (two sessions)
- Shape Correction on Eyeliner – priced per situation/per session
- Lips Color Correction and/or Shape Modication – priced per situation/per session.
Description: Any needed correction or rebalance of an faded color, typically found in eyebrows after a few years. Most typical colors are: are salmon, violet, gray, red. Periodically, but rarely, we see green. The more dense and darker colors can take approximately two, and sometimes three sessions to rebalance. If they are super dense, some removal will be recommended prior.
Description: Shape modification is required/needed typically when eyebrows have been tattooed asymmetrically (crooked) in a past procedure by a technician with less experience. Extra work, time and expertise will be spent in given to that client the give the look of a balanced and properly placed eyebrow.
*Clients need to understand that this process may easily require two visits and this type of work should only be performed by an experienced professional with years of experience.
- Luxury (Full) Lips $695 – (single session)
- Gloss and Go $595 – (single session)
Luxury (Full) Lips
Description: “Luxury Full Lip” is a beautiful makeup look 24/7. If your goal is a more fuller and defined color, my Luxury Lip treatment does wonders. You never have to worry about wearing your lipstick in the wrong places, constantly replacing it, nor applying those long-lasting color-stay products which contain crazy-glue and require harsh chemicals to remove it. It also replaces the look of fillers as Permanent makeup can create that fuller looking lip far more effectively than botox or fillers can. It is really the only thing that can effectively correct asymmetry. The Full Lip will not only redefine/enhance your lip border, but a full color application will be applied throughout the entire upper and lower lips. Perfect for the client who desires long-lasting lip color. The client requesting for this procedure desires waking up with color on their lips. No more washed out look just by simply adding color to your lips, clients look 10 years younger.
Gloss and Go Full Lips
Description: This is my softest, most natural lips look when it comes to Full Lips colors. The Lip liner is soft and undefined with a full color application. The colors will be softer and more blush-like. Full Lip Color can rebalance asymmetrical lips, give the appearance of fullness without the use of fillers, stimulate collagen to reduce wrinkles in lips. For the client who has washed out, but is only looking for a SOFT, blush-like, natural enhancement to their lips without a defined borders (lip liner). No more washed out look. By simply adding color to your lips, clients look 10 years younger. These colors are SOFTER and less dense. Just put on “Gloss and Go”. The use of a soft lip liner can redefine the shape of lips and corrections in asymmetry and shape.
LIP TOUCH UP/FRESHERS (**Prices are based on single session)
- Full Lip Touch up (less than 4 months) $295 – (single session)
- Full Lip Touch up (greater than 3 years) $595 – (single session)
- Gloss and Go Touch up (less than 4 months) $295 – (single session)
- Gloss and Go Touch up (greater than 3 years) $495 – (single session)
LIP TREATMENT TOUCH UP/REFRESHERS **Lip procedures are priced per session and do not include a touch up. It is highly recommented that you plan on two sessions if you have a history of sun exposure and or cold sores. An additional session (or more) may be necessary – depending on the condition of your lips. Post procedure, evaluation of the full healed outcome will not be accurate until the fourth – fifth week mark. At this time, if you feel that you need or desire additional work, please call our office immediately to schedule an additional procedure. Causes for pigment not retaining evenly on a first go-around: 1) you have a history of sun-exposure (tough leathery skin) and/or 2) you have a history of cold sores/fever blisters (scar tissue). Not to worry, these lips can still be tattooed, it may take up to 3 or 4 sessions to achieve your desired consistent color.
(KEEP SCROLLING DOWN. THERE’S MORE BELOW THE RED BANNER.)
What is a Touch up verses a Modification?
A “Touchup” is going over the area of existing pigment to refreshen or strengthen the color. There is no change in shape of the design.
A “Modification” is when there is a change in the design. For example, in the thickness. Many clients later decide to go thicker. A Touch Up in the “Original Design” is included in your new procedure. There will be an additional charge if you choose to “Modify” the design.
Pigment Lightening Process – Cash paying clients receive 5% off.
- $350 per session. (2 – 4 treatments may be required, dependent on the desired results and the type of pigment was used).
The Lightening Process is best on newer Permanent Makeup Procedures. The illustration shows an example of a before and after procedure after one treatment.
Lightening/Removal of Pigment
Description: In some cases, color has to be lightened enough in order for the correct color to be implanted. A lightening/removal process will be required first, then time allowed for the skin to fully heal. The number of sessions needed vary with each client and their situation which I will explain in person. Each lightening process will need eight to twelve weeks between each session to allow the skin to heal properly. I do not lighten to “remove all.” I lighten enough to be able to do a new and improved procedure over the old work.
This is not a process which can not be rushed and should only be performed by an experienced professional with years of experience.
*Price of Lightening does not include new tattoo work afterwards.
MICRO-NEEDLING AND DERMAL-ROLLING Description: Micro-needling treatments provide exceptional Collagen Induction Therapy via fractional delivery of needles into the epidermis and dermis and are the only procedure which targets all 3 major cells. These micro-injuries to the skin encourage and capture the power of the body’s innate ability to regrow and repair the skin through the physiology of Collagen Induction.
When rejuvenating the skin, two key goals are in mind; First, balance cell function and second, preserve the integrity of the epidermis.
In many cases, visible improvement is noticeable even after the first treatment.
Note: These results can vary from client to client based on the condition and age of each individual’s skin. Each Micro-needling treatment is recommended to be spaced 6 – 8 weeks apart.
BENEFITS OF MICRO-NEEDLING AND HOMECARE DERMAL-ROLLING?
•Cost effective less than laser treatments
• Skin is thickened, tightened and elasticity is restored
• A natural response to collagen is induced
• Can be performed on MOST skin types pigmentation marks are lightened
• Fine lines and wrinkles are softened
• Quick healing time
• Can be repeated
• No ablation of the epidermis (like Microdermabrasion)
• All areas of the face, neck, and body can be treated.
• Can last 2-4 years or with natural aging process
Micro-needling (Professional, in office only treatments) and Dermal-Rolling (Homecare treatments used in between professional treatments) are excellent treatments for upper lip lines, under eyes, sun damage, wrinkles, fine lines, uneven skin tone, UV Damage, Hyperpigmentation, Rosacea, Actinic Keratosis (skin barnacles) Hair-restoration, Thin skin density, Lax skin, Loss of adhesion & resiliency, Epidermal density & strength, lifting, and rejuvenation.
Note: it is highly recommended that you start with a package of 3 treatments, then assess to determine if additional treatments are needed. More severe aging or sun-damaged skin can require 4 – 6 treatments (dependent on the condition of the skin). These treatments are spaced 6 -8 weeks apart for optimal results. (Please note: prices shown are cost per procedure – Cash paying clients receive 5% off.). Check out our Packages below on our most popular services!
- Full Face – Special $600 (reg. $900) Package: Purchase 3 for $1600 (save $200 more!)
- Cheeks $350
- Forehead $300
- Crows Feet Only $200
- Crows feet and Under eyes $300
- Under Eyes Special $200 (reg. $250) Package: Purchase 3 for $500 (save $100 more)
- Around Mouth (lips) $300
- Upper Lip Only $200
- Peri-Oral (Lips/Nasal Labial fold & chin) $300
- Chin $150
- Neck Special $400 (reg. $450) – Package: Purchase 3 for $1000 (save $200 more)
- Chest/Decollates $400
- Hands (tops) Special $225 (reg. $250) Package: Purchase 3 for $600 (save $75)
Receive a 0.25 Dermal-Roller Free (a $65 Value) when you purchase our carefully selected GlyMedPlus Products (a pharmaceutical-grade line), you can leave with confidence knowing that these selected products work in conjunction of Dermal-Rolling Treatments and do not have any cancer causing preservatives.
Age Spots/Sun Spots
- 1 Spot $50
- 2 Spots $75
- 3 Spots $100
- $100 per 3 spots
Scar Needling/Stretch Marks
- Consultation Required
Taking care of your skin
In conjunction with your Micro-Needling Treatments, we highly recommend the use of Glymed Plus Pre/Post Micro-Needling Procedural Skin Essentials Kit.
These kits are available for purchase through the office only and are *specifically designed for your individual needs.
Kits are not included in the cost of the procedure.
These products are only sold through a GlymedPlus Trained Professional.
Purchasing these products on Amazon will not guarantee you the same results. Why? A Glymed Trained Professionals is forbidden to sell on Amazon, therefore you are risking getting a fake “Made in China,” and you have no idea what’s in it. Or you are purchasing a product which is expired and too old to be on our shelves. You may save a few dollars but you will not be getting the quality, results, standards, and safety which Glymed Plus and it’s professionals demand. You make the choice: Authentic or fake. I will not do procedures on clients who have purchased on Amazon or an online store.
When booking, please be aware of the following terms:
- 48 hours notice of cancellation is required.
- Deposits Required for all procedure appointments – $150 per procedure (non-refundable).
- Do not expect a confirmation call – I’m only one. You are responsible for your appointment times and dates.
- Please do not make a deposit prior to scheduling an appointment.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for paperwork and/or to start anethetic (if doing eyebrows)
- 5% discount given for all CASH paying clients. No checks. Visa/MC accepted